You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Width 17.1, Depth 15.7, Height 6.1 inch Or ( Width 43.5, Depth 40, Height 15.5 cm )
- Width 18.9, Depth 17.1, Height 7.9 inch Or ( Width 48, Depth 43.5, Height 20 cm )
Working Temperature: -40~149F( -40 ~65C )
With the thermostatically cooling system,for more details, please check the overview.
**Please measure the outside dimensions of your projector first, if you have not order the projector, please make sure compare to the max inside dimensions .
**The goods does not include the tripod / mount system, please order from your local market. It support the standard VESA 100 x 100mm (Top & Bottom).
- Free Shipping to: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States.
- With small surcharge to: Australia, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Israel, Kuwait, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, United Arab Emirates
- Other addresses do not support online order. Please send inquiry to us and we will use other shipping solution.
Video & Overview:
The Weatherproof projector enclosure which support the 95% popular projector size. Available used for outdoor and indoor, the outdoor projector cabinets are specially built to filter and cool ambient air, expel internal heat, which ensure your projector working for long time within a safe and optimal environment. Read home Theater article for any comprehensive have a look at airborne contaminates of your house and what this will likely caused by your projection system. There are a few tips we could present you with from the very beginning that may help you with one of these as well as other common problems as you are expecting your projector enclosure to reach.
Outdoor projector enclosure or box is wide applications, used for inside, outside, rain, or shine. For many years, projectors have commonly been used indoors, but as waterproof technology advances the same is true the usage of projectors, screen materials, and several other associated accessories. However, projectors are complex pieces of equipment, and simply placing them indoors does not take away the concern for their life and well being. A few substantial volume of contaminates at your residence, office, and indoor facilities that can negatively impact or even shorten the life expectancy of the projector.
Thermostatically fans cooling system
Strong steel construction, theft resistant
Anti-UV protection and outdoor Powder Paint Coating
Sure Seal Cable Grommet System
Filtered Ventilation System
Key Lock System for easy projector access
Light weight, nice appearance, vandal resistant design
Waterproof sealed design, protect a projector from damaging elements such as smoke, rain, snow, dust, and humidity.