You have no items in your shopping cart.
Protects large type protectors, now it is the time to take your projector stand outdoors and open a large-screen movie theater on pool decks and terraces without any fear from rain, snow, wind, and dust. Enjoy watching movies on a massive screen with your friends and family in the comfort of your backyard with a DeerTV protective enclosure.
A high level of weather resistance and excellent automatic heat dissipation offered by DeerTV enclosures keeps your projector safe even in the harshest environmental conditions.
We are a China-based manufacturing company dealing directly with customers. We focus on developing premium quality outdoor projector enclosures that are affordable to everyone. You will find that our enclosures are 60% cheaper than most of the competitors.
- Max Projector Dimensions (WxDxH): 23.6x24.4x8.66 inches (60x62x22 cm)
- Outer Dimensions (WxDxH): 26x26.6x10.2 inches (66x67.5x26 cm)
- Mounting: 200x200 mm / 150x150 mm (VESA)
- Power Supply: 100-240 V
- Weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Working Temperature: -40 ~65C (-40~149F)
- With thermostatically cooling system
Note 2: The goods does not include the tripod / mount system, please order from your local market. It supports standard VESA 200x200 mm / 150x150 mm (Top & Bottom).
Benefits of using DeerTV protective enclosure for your projector,
- Protection from rain, snow, heat, wind, and dust
- Internal temperature regulation ensures the long life of the projector bulb
- Cuts down maintenance cost
(projector includes a range of delicate electronic components which are easily destroyed by rainwater, dust, and heat. But DeerTV projector enclosure is designed to avoid potential damage from these threats)
- Protection from theft and vandalism
Unlike others who use plastic for manufacturing projector enclosures, we use triple powder-coated lightweight aluminum and steel to ensure the best-in-class security of your device. Our worldwide and extensive customer base is raving about the excellent quality and features of the protective enclosure.
Our projector enclosures are highly customizable. Get in touch with our support team and tell us about your requirement now. We customize enclosures based on your area's climate, level of protection and size of your projector, etc.
Moreover, we offer free shipping to the US, UK, and most European countries.
- Fan-cooled projector enclosure
- Real-time inner temperature and humidity monitoring
- Automatic heat dissipation
- The standard VESA mounted projector enclosure can be attached to your ceiling.
- Robust and durable design
- Hinged doors for fast projector access
- Intelligent air filtering system to filter out dust and other particulates
- Lightweight, it weighs 33 lbs only.
- Window glass is made up of acrylic.
- The entire cabinet is protected from moisture, dust, and water damage using ExactSeal Technology.
- Thermostat based internal temperature control protects projector and maintains inner temperature within 20-50°C
- Installation is a breeze with the "Quick Install System." Our comprehensive installation guide will help you assemble the enclosure and projector within an hour
- Independent security lock
- Customizable according to local climatic conditions, level of protection, and projector size
- Anti-UV paint avoid damage from direct sunlight.
- Completely weatherproof
- Protection from rain, snow, dust, moisture, winds, pests, hot and cold temperature
- Complete locking mechanism and strong metal frame ensure protection from theft, vandalism, and tamper.
- IP55 and IP65 (optional) tested and verified
- A special screening system avoids the intrusion of bugs.
- Cable opening equips self-sealing rubber grommets to protect your projector from moisture, dirt, and other debris.
Residential – Outdoor entertainment, Backyard, Courtyard, Decks, Patios, Swimming pool
Commercial – Airports, Stadiums, Restaurants, Hospitals, Correctional institutions, Trade shows, Ships
Industrial – Warehouses, Manufacturing plants, Washing centers, Offices
Outdoor Projector Stand for Projector Enclosures
The outdoor projector stand improves the usability of projector enclosures outdoors. They lift enclosures above the ground, keeping them in safe working conditions and full performance capacity.
Sudden rainfall, temperature changes, and swimming pool water splashes may not affect the system. With the featured locking mechanism, the projectors can stay within the case while allowing adjustability from the stand. The lightweight construction of the stand also makes it easier to handle, store and transport the system.
Setting up the Outdoor Projector Stand
Before setting up the projector stand outdoors, the first step is measuring the projector to compare the sizes. The maximum dimensions of the stand determine the biggest projector size the enclosure can hold. After confirming that the projector can fit into the outdoor projector stand, the next process is mounting it.
When mounting, it is crucial to ensure the stands are VESA approved and can fit the projector. DeerTV enclosures can fit 200 x 200 mm and 150 mm x 150 mm VESA mountings.
Since the enclosure package does not include the stand, it can be sourced in nearby stores. The enclosure is compatible with any mounting system with 200 x 200 mm/150 x 150 mm top and bottom fixtures.
What to Look for In a Projector Stand
An outdoor projector stand must be flexible for the user to manipulate the height and angles according to the application. However, even fixed tripods and mounting systems will work great, provided the height and angles match the watching surface.
- Material Weight
A lightweight projector stand outdoors makes all the difference because it increases efficiency when changing projector locations. Although lightweight, the material should also be strong enough to survive heavy winds and hold the overhead enclosure weight.
- Quality Finishing
Triple powder coating on aluminum and steel ensures the projector stand is safe against water, rain, and moisture. In addition, this ensures the enclosure maintains its reliability when used in different climatic conditions.
Advantages of Outdoor Projector Stands
- Off-Ground Lifting
The projector needs a platform to maintain a desirable viewing height when projecting on raised or higher walls or screens. It cuts out the need for investing in costly mounting devices that are less effective.
The projector stand outdoor enclosure is very flexible and can hold various projectors. The DeerTV projector cases are also usable with all types of stands, which is great for various applications. Moreover, the projector will stay safe despite the most ravaging rainfall and winds.
DeerTV outdoor project closures offer reliable security for projectors because of the material quality and finishing. In addition, the robust case designs and long-lasting solutions make the brand a leading manufacturer globally.
Download the TV Enclosure Datasheet.
|Installation Manual for TV/Display Enclosure.(With Windows)||Download|
|Installation Manual for TV Cabinet.(No Windows)||Download|
|43" TV/Display enclosure . With Windows||Download|
|43" TV cabinet . No Windows||Download|
|55" TV/Display enclosure . With Windows||Download|
|55" TV cabinet . No Windows||Download|
|65" TV/Display enclosure . With Windows||Download|
|75" TV/Display enclosure . With Windows||Download|
Download the Projector Enclosure Datasheet.
|Small projector enclosure||Download|
|Medium projector enclosure||Download|
|Large projector enclosure||Download|
|Ultra Short Throw projector enclosure||Download|