How to install outdoor projector enclosure?
Installation manual for the outdoor projector enclosures Or waterproof projector box case.
Please according to the installation Assistance, should you have more questions, please email us.
Outdoor Projector Enclosure Installation Steps
Phillips screwdriver and Hexagon screwdriver
If you need to install front windows glass or acrylic
please also prepare scissors and utility knife and silicone sealant (glass glue).
The Weatherproof projector enclosure which support the 95% popular projector size. Available used for outdoor and indoor, the outdoor projector box & case are specially built to filter and cool ambient air, expel internal heat, which ensure your projector working for long time within a safe and optimal environment. Read home Theater article for any comprehensive have a look at airborne contaminates of your house and what this will likely caused by your projection system. There are a few tips we could present you with from the very beginning that may help you with one of these as well as other common problems as you are expecting your projector enclosure to reach.
1. Open the front door, you can find a spare parts bag which includes 1 x waterproof cover, 1 x power supply, 1 x EUR cable, 1 x USA cable, 2 x Keys and some screws.
2. Connect the power supply to cooling system 12V DC-IN.
3. Pass all cables through this hole and use the screws fix the waterproof cover.
4. Mount the projector enclosure By VESA Hole. (You can use the top/bottom VESA)
5. Install the projector, adjust the position, lock the front door.
For more details, please download the waterproof outdoor projector enclosure installation manual